In today’s challenging political environment we understand that EEA guidelines are particularly confusing. Hurlingham Law will help you navigate through the noise, post-Brexit.
The deadline apply to the EU Settlement Status is 30 June 2021.
You will need to apply if the following applies:
– you are an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen
– you are not an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen, but your family member is
You may be able to apply if you are not an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen but:
– you used to have an EU, EEA or Swiss family member living in the UK (but you have separated, they have died or the family relationship has broken down)
– you are the family member of a British citizen and you lived outside the UK in an EEA country together
– you are the family member of a British citizen who also has EU, EEA or Swiss citizenship and who lived in the UK as an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen before getting British citizenship
– you are the primary carer of a British, EU, EEA or Swiss citizen
– you are the child of an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen who used to live and work in the UK, or the child’s primary carer.
Contact Hurlingham Law to see how we can help!