In today’s challenging economic climate, our clients often need their visa applications to be processed as quickly as possible. At Hurlingham Law we can process your application using the Priority (5 day turnaround) Super Priority Service (next day approval).
Service Point Types
UKVCAS offer three different service points, which offer different locations and facilities. All offer standard, out of hours, next day and same day appointments:
– core service points are larger locations that offer both free of charge appointments and out of hours appointments bookable for a fee
– enhances service points offer an inclusive package of extra services,
Hurlingham law will advise you on the services that are required. We would upload your supporting documentation and check the documents so that you do not have to pay extra Home Office application fees in order to have this done separately. We can book an appointment up to 28 days in advance.
*** Please note this is subject to Home office availability ***
To get a decision within 5 working days
If you’re eligible you can choose the ‘priority service’ when you apply. You’ll need to pay £500 in addition to the application fee.
You’ll get a decision within 5 working days. The time starts from either:
- the day of your appointment, if you prove your identity at a UK Visa and Citizen Application Services (UKVCAS) appointment centre
- the working day after you finished uploading your documents, if you use the ‘UK Immigration: ID Check’ app
You’ll be told whether you can prove your identity at a UKVCAS centre or using the app when you apply.
To get a decision by the end of the next working day
If you’re eligible you can choose the ‘super priority service’ when you apply. You’ll need to pay £800 in addition to the application fee.
You’ll get a decision:
- by the end of the next working day after your appointment, if your appointment is on a weekday
- 2 working days after your appointment, if your appointment is at the weekend or on a bank holiday
You cannot get a decision by the end of the next working day if you use the ‘UK Immigration: ID Check’ app.
Contact us as your legal representative and we can advise you on the options available.